The robust growth in automotive end market electronics is rooted in consumer demand for safer and more functional vehicles. Consequently, the need for highly reliable electronic assemblies, capable of meeting the tightest industry standards,
has never been greater. Kimball Electronics, long a leader in the automotive market, remains committed to advancing creative EMS solutions to accommodate ever-evolving technologies and consumer preferences. As a pioneer in producing braking
and steering electronics, Kimball Electronics has acquired unique market experience and knowledge, positioning it as a premiere EMS player for the exacting demands of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
Learn what Kimball Electronics
can do for you.
Our automotive group has continuously delivered on time and on quality to our global Tier 1 customers for over 25 years. We are certified to IATF 16949 requirements and work to manage our supply chain to offer the best value to our customers over the course of the product lifecycle.
The Automotive-dedicated team will provide you with a single point of contact over the course of our partnership to ensure the ease of communication necessary to be flexible with market changes, from NPI to Aftermarket Support.
In every project, our goal is to support our customers' needs with the right mix of services, facility build site options, and technical expertise
Our global footprint, core competencies, Industry 4.0 experience, and core values ensure lasting relationships and global success.
We are focused, aligned, disciplined, and committed to providing our customers with the highest-reliability and highest-quality in automotive electronics manufacturing. Since 1985, we have been committed to advancing creative EMS solutions to accommodate ever-evolving technologies and consumer preferences rooted in the demand for safer and more functional vehicles in the automotive industry.
Celebrating 60 Years: To celebrate our 60-year milestone, we gave $1,961 to each global location to give to their worthy causes of choice. The money donated through this 1961/$1,961 anniversary project is in addition to what our locations already gave to worthy causes as part of their annual giving practices.
- Jasper: Community CHEW, which focuses on ending child hunger.
- Indianapolis: United Negro College Fund; Wheeler Mission; Coburn Place Safe Haven; Food 4 Souls.
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: Government vaccination fund.
- Tampa: Children's Home Network.
- Timişoara, Romania: Association of Little People; We Grow Big; Ecostuff; Ecoclub; Association Hope For Animals; Association Happy Tails.
- Laem Chabang, Thailand: Pattaya Redemptorist Technological College For People with Disabilities; Pattaya Orphanage; Bon-Kongyai School.
- Nanjing, China: Henan Province flood victims.
- Reynosa, Mexico: A foundation helping cancer patients.
- Poznan, Poland: Laboratory of Dreams Foundation.
- San Jose: Second Harvest of Silicon Valley.
- Suzhou, China: Poverty-stricken village in Sichuan Province.
- Trivandrum, India: A rural school in a poverty-stricken region and college students with economically-challenged backgrounds.